Why Choose Organic Extra Virgin Green Olive Oil?
It is the best olive oil on the market you can offer yourself!
As mentioned in the OUR PRODUCT chapter, it has all the qualities of extra virgin olive oil in an enhanced form.
Let us learn about its advantages:
1. Extra virgin olive oil and especially green olive oil has a delightful, piquant and enjoyable flavour. More and more people around the world are constantly discovering its beneficial effects.
2. The monounsaturated fatty acids found in large quantities in green olive oil, especially when they replace saturated fatty acids, help to reduce weight. The consumption of olive oil appears to facilitate the degradation of fat through the body’s fat cells, while it also helps to get rid of abdominal fat and regulate insulin.
3. Monounsaturated fatty acids combined with the antioxidants olive oil contains help prevent cardiovascular disease, diabetes and certain types of cancer, while they also boost the immune system, thus increasing longevity.
4. Studies have shown that diets rich in monounsaturated fatty acids (which are contained in olive oil) can prevent the deterioration of the brain’s cognitive functions which are associated with ageing and contribute to the prevention of diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease.
5. Olive oil contains vitamins A, D, E and K, which provide protection against free radicals and the oxidation of cells, which can lead to premature ageing (this is also why extra virgin olive oil is a basic ingredient in many beauty masks, not only for the face, but also for the hair, nails and entire body).
6. Research has shown that the consumption of extra virgin olive oil during pregnancy can improve the infant’s psychomotor reflexes and benefit its growth.
7. Extra virgin olive oil can act as a natural painkiller and also contains substances that have anti-inflammatory effects.
8. It improves blood circulation and makes breathing easier. The increase in blood flow combined with its anti-inflammatory effects help to alleviate the symptoms of many diseases, e.g. asthma.
9. Green olive oil contains high levels of antioxidants, which include polyphenols, vitamin E, carotenoids and chlorophyll. Antioxidants are the key to boosting the immune system and protecting the body. They also help to reduce high arterial pressure.
10. Lastly, it contains omega-3 fatty acids, the advantages of which are unquestionable as they boost the body’s protection.
It is clear that the daily consumption of olive oil positively affects human health, quality of life and longevity. Extra virgin olive oil should form the basis of every diet and not only of the Mediterranean diet!